1. Name and contact details of the controller for processing as well as the company data protection officer
MALANGA, ANDREAS MIKOLAS
Osnabrücker Straße 30
Tel: +49 (0) 30 345 40 248
Fax: +49 (0) 30 345 40 247
2. Automated data collection and processing by browsers
a) When visiting the website
In general, you will not be required to disclose your identity if you visit our website without completing any transaction. As is typical for websites, unless deactivated by you our server collects the following data automatically and saves it temporarily in the server log files transmitted by the browser:
- browser type and version;
- operating system of the requesting computer;
- file inquiry received from the requesting computer;
- http response code;
- referring URL, that is, the site visited last;
- IP address of the requesting computer; and
- time of the server inquiry
Server log files will not be analyzed for personal data. We do not allocate personal data to specific persons at any time or aggregate this data with data from other sources except for the IP address connected to your order which we save when you place an order in our online shop.
The legal basis for data processing is Type. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
b) Upon registration for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Type. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. We will use your e-mail address to sent you our newsletter on a regular basis. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe of these service at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) When using our Contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us in which you use the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required, that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing fort he purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Type. 6 Para. 1.S. 1 lit. DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary agreement. For the use oft he contact form by us will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Disclosing data to third parties
We will not disclose any personal data you provide to us to any third parties without your express previous consent as set out under 3. above unless such disclosure is required to process your requests and orders or in connection with your use of our services. In this case, your data will be transmitted to our subcontractors who will use the data only to fulfill the respective orders, for example, to ship goods or settle payments. Your data may be transmitted for the reasons below to the following organizations:
- as part of order data processing pursuant to service providers in line with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act; or to fulfill our statutory obligations, to entities authorized to disclose such information.
- You have given your consent pursuant to Type. 6 Para. 1 S 1lit. DSGVO,
- The disclosure pursuant to Type. 6 Para. 1S 1 lit. DSGVO to Assertion, Exercise or defense of legal claims necessary and there is no reason to Assumption that you have a predominant legitimate interest to share your data,
- In case that for passing on legal obligation pursuant to Type. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. DSGVO as well as,
- This is legally permitted and according to Type.6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. b DSGVO is required fort he settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Using Cookies
We use these cookies to ensure that the information we provide matches you and your interests. In addition, we use them to determine the frequency of specific advertising pop-ups and the success of advertising campaigns. Advertising and targeting cookies are cookies placed by third parties with our consent. The information saved in the cookies relates to the fact that you visited our website and this information will be shared with other providers. Advertising and targeting cookies may be linked to the functions of specific third-party content. These cookies are necessary for you to use our website and they allow you to make use of all the content and functions on our website, for example, they allow you to register for or log into specific sections of our website and they allow us to provide you with a cart for your orders. These cookies are necessary for you to use the services offered on our website.
These cookies collect statistical information regarding the use of our website including the pages visited most frequently and the occurrence of errors. Performance cookies do not collect information that can be used to identify you as the user. The information saved in these cookies is aggregated and anonymized for us. We use performance cookies only to improve our website’s performance.
Functional cookies save the settings you use to display our website including the login, language, region, etc. They do not contain any other information and cannot be read by third parties. In your browser settings you can select whether you want to allow or avoid cookies. To adjust your settings, please review your browser’s documentation.
5. Your rights and data protection contact information
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to demand information on the personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand without delay the correction of incorrect personal data or completion of personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfil a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you; the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion; we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or you have fil ed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request the transfer to another responsible party;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction of, processing or deletion of data, and revocation of any consent granted or objection to a particular use of data and the right to data portability, please contact our company data protection officer:
6. Rights of objection
If your personal information is based on legitimate interest in accordance with Type. 6 Para 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO in the processing you have the right of recess to process the processing against your personal data according to Type 21. DSGVO but only if there are particular situation or opoosition to direct mailing judge. You have a general right to object which is implemented by us without specification. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data Protection
We protect our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons, such as during the creation of the malanga.eu account or a later login through an SSL encryption. When you visit our website we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser.
In general its means a 256-bit encryption. But if your browser not support 256-bit encryption, we will use instead128- bit v3 technology. A single page of our website Internet access by the closed representation oft he key or lock symbol in the status of your browser. We also use appropriate technical aorganization security to protect your data against all kind of manipulation and to protect against unauthorized acess by third parties.
8. Declaration of data protection changes and updating